Up to 50% Off Your Stairlift Purchase
Up to 50% Off Your Stairlift Purchase
1. We shall hold and process any personal information that you provide to us via this website in order to assist and enhance the service that we provide. We may also use such data to contact you by email or by post to send you details about our other services or to send you newsletters/offers that we might consider to be an interest to you. We may also employ the services of a third party to help us in certain areas such as website posting or mail marketing. In some cases that third party may have access to your information. At all times Freedom Stairlifts will control the use of that information. You can opt out of any or all contact from us at any time.
2. You may request from us details of personal information we hold about you.
3. To help improve the standard of our site we may use a technique that employs the use of "cookies". A cookie is a piece of text which is stored locally (but does not access your hard drive and from which it can store and sometimes track how you make use of a website).
5. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information described in the manner explained above. If we change or modify our privacy statement details will be posted on this page. If you do not accept this privacy statement and would not like Freedom Stairlifts to store personal information about you on our file please do not submit your information to us.
You may use this website if you agree to be governed by the following terms and conditions and you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions by accessing, using or downloading materials from the site.
1. The Freedom Stairlifts website is provided as a free information service by Freedom Stairlifts Limited Visitors are under no obligation to purchase a stairlift from Freedom Stairlifts Limited or any of its recommended alternative suppliers.
2. Freedom Stairlifts operates this website within English boundaries and complies with English law. All visits to this site shall be governed by English law.
3. Material from this website may not be copied, uploaded, posted, modified or distributed in any way. However, you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal home reference only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other web site or in any other computer environment is prohibited.
4. Freedom Stairlifts is represented by the Freedom Stairlifts logo, which is a trademark of FreedomStairlifts.co.uk.and FreedomStairlifts.com. Other trademarks which appear on this site are owned by the relevant proprietor. All rights relating to such trade marks are reserved. You may not use any marks or logos appearing on this site unless you first obtain the prior written permission of [a director of] Freedom Stairlifts Limited or (as the case may be) the third party trademark owner to do so.
5. Whilst Freedom Stairlifts uses reasonable attempt to accurately provide relevant and up to date information in this website, Freedom Stairlifts makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Freedom Stairlifts shall assume no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. The information contained in this website is for illustrative purposes only and does not purport to be comprehensive or to provide legal advice on any specific issue. All information is subject to subsequent variations, without prior notice to our discretion. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Any third party software which may be downloaded from a site operated by a third party, whether referred to on or linked to the Freedom Stairlifts website, is the responsibility of that third party and not that of Freedom Stairlifts, which shall not accept no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading of such software by you or any user. Please note that any link to a third party site does not mean that we endorse the content or use of such web site or the goods or services offered by any third party.
Any information or material of any description sent to Freedom Stairlifts via electronic transfer or otherwise cannot be guaranteed to be confidential.
If you have any queries regarding the Freedom Stairlifts website please contact us via post or telephone:
Freedom Stairlifts Limited
Unit 7 Mellstock Farm
Telephone: 0808 233 7594
Freedom Stairlifts does not accept responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise incurred by you or any third party arising from your access to or use of the Freedom Stairlifts website or any site which is linked directly or indirectly to any pages on the Freedom Stairlifts website. Information provided may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Users should always seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action. It is your responsibility to ensure that your access to the Freedom Stairlifts web site is free from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and any other items of a destructive nature. Freedom Stairlifts accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage for loss of profits, data or use incurred by you or any third party arising from your access to or use of the Freedom Stairlifts website or any site which is linked directly or indirectly to any pages on the Freedom Stairlifts website.
Registered in England and Wales
Company Number: 5438130